Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hey everyone! My names Payge Lehman and i'm currently a Sophomore here at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm excited to be starting my core classes and to finally be exposed to public schools and get the chance to work with children. I've never used a blog account before so this will take some time to get used to but I think I will learn to find it very useful and hopefully even enjoy it. Over my break between semesters I was enrolled in an educational psychology class and I think that this class was very helpful for me and will make me more successful in my field because I got a better idea of how to deal with children with different abilities and disabilities. Hopefully I will be able to use these skills in the lab section of this class this semester and I am excited to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment