Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Lab 1

Going to St. Mary's for the first time I was not quite sure what to expect, but I was excited to find out. I have always loved working with kids and was anxious to see what we would be dealing with throughout the semester. I found this experience to be very fun, and loved how outgoing the kids were. I do realize that there will also be challenges that come along with this, and that not all kids will be cooperative or want to participate all the time. But, I think the biggest thing I took from this experience was that one needs to keep their patience in order to be successful in this profession. If I can try my hardest to do this I think I will be successful and helpful as a future educator, and working with the children at St. Mary's will be a great start on that road. I am excited to see what the rest of these labs will be like, and to finish my blogs and write-ups about them so I will be able to look back in the future and remember how it all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment